Andrew Bailey, Animal Welfare, Champ Bailey, David, Disabled list, englewood florida, Esoteric and Occult, Gospel of Matthew, Homer Bailey, Michigan, New International Version, Organizations, Religion and Spirituality, Suncoast HumaneSociety, United States
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.
Bailey, there is not a day that goes by that I don’t think of you, and miss you. People think that people take care of their pets, but not in my case . Bailey took care of me. When my dad moved back to Michigan, David went to college, and Paleface our cat who had recently passed, It was only me, Bailey, and Noir, the son my 23year cat Paleface, left at home . Little did I know a few years later I would meet Tom my husband, after two decades of being unmarried. Tom also had his four-legged children, Roxie and Max. Roxie a Doberman, and Max a Rottweiler, both were rescues. You guys became best friends,and one by one went on to Heaven. Bailey, there is not a day that passes I don’t think of you! You stayed next to me after my surgeries. When I cried about missing family members and other four-legged family members, you would put your sweet head in my lap. The day we went to the ,Suncoast Humane Society, to find a four legged family member, you did not get all excited, you just sat in David’s lap like you always belonged there. Then we took you home to your forever home. You were 4 months old, and didn’t hold it against us what the earlier family had done to you. You never met a stranger, you loved to be loved by everybody. One time you ran to greet a l landscaping truck, only to go under the trailer and get injured. Taking you to the vet and leaving you there broke my heart. I was told by Dr Bottleson, only time would tell if you would heal and you showed all of us what a survivor you were, and we had more precious time with you. You passed away a year ago today, at over 13 years of age. Bailey, I was looking in your eyes, holding you but you looked at me with those comforting eyes. Bailey as I write this, I want to tell you that I have since welcomed Molly, another rescue dog. Molly, who was 9 yrs, old into our family. Joining us and Noir, our 21 feline family member, with Lilly, our Jack Russell beagle mix, your companion forthe last two yearsof uour life on Earth. Molly is not here to replace you, but to honor you. I wanted to continue your legacy of love. No one will ever replace my Bailey, never. We love Molly for Molly. I want to ask each and everyone that is considering a rescue, or adoption, please do so, but make sure the dog, cat or other 4 legged soul, are a good match for you and other family members. Molly had been brought back to the Suncoast Humane Society after one adoption, because she barked when they left,it is called separation anxiety. We knew that Molly would take some work, after a month she was fine. In all fairness, the former owner lived in apartment and we live around very few neighbors. Bailey I still laugh at the memories of you at the nursing home at Christmas, eating crumbs the residents dropped ,you were there to help us Christmas Carol. I miss you faithful companion,Bailey well done good and faithful servant ! Patsy McCaw-Yager your human momma,
- My Favorite Bible Version and Why (pjsprayerline.blogspot.com)
- Bailey My Dog Son, Matthew 25:23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! (takingonacause.com)
Bible, Business, englewood florida, garden, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Happiness, Health, Home, isaiah, Jesus, journey, joy, life, love, Old Testament, plant, poetry, prayer, psalm, Religion and Spirituality, thoughts-on-god, truth, water, wisdom
Afghanistan, Army, Bit Of Hope Ranch Englewood Fl., Carrie Underwood, englewood florida, Facebook, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Government, Jesus, Military, Navy, Navy Seal, United States, United States Navy SEALs, Walter Reed Hospital
- Thankyou Navy Seals and My Condolences to Families and Friends-please Support the Navy Seals and the Navy Seal Foundation! (takingonacause.com)
- Community remembers Navy Seal killed in Afghanistan ()
- please give to The Navy Seal Foundation
American Cancer Society, Cancer, Cancer research, Dennis Prager, englewood florida, Facebook, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Health, Jesus, Mike Gallagher, Research, United States, Walter Reed Hospital, Youtube
What ever your politics, I think it is great that conservative Mike Gallagher has a link to give $ 1.00 to cancer research when you take a 30 second 9 question quiz. I know, I took the survey. I do not agree with Mr. Gallagher on some topics, he has covered on his national radio program, but he presents his view on political and world issues in a non antagonistic way. I believe him along with Dennis Prager, are the two most rational conservative radio hosts on the air waves that I have been exposed to. I believe he has a way of presenting his position on issues, without belittling the character of the person, issue, or current internet rage of the day subject. I urge you to do the survey as another way to help when personal funds are prohibitive to do so.Please also tell your friends about the survey. God bless, Patsy McCaw-Yager. Englewood Fl. PICTURE OF MIKE GALLAGHER
- SurveyGizmo 360 (mailchimp.com)
- Cancer Research: Where the Funding Goes (everydayhealth.com)
- Prostate Cancer: Research Updates from ASCO 2006 (everydayhealth.com)
Acquittal, Afghanistan, Bin bag, Caylee Anthony homicide, DNA, englewood florida, Facebook, Florida, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Jesus, Jury, Jury selection, Murder, Normality (behavior), O. J. Simpson, Reasonable doubt, United States
The system is not broken, it just needs to really be explained to our jurists who serve. The legal system is not wrong. The jury pool is being filled with people who do not understand what ”reasonable doubt ” is. Caylee Anthony is gone. Caylee Anthony is dead. Last seen with mother by grandfather,Caylee Anthony found decomposed in garbage bag in swamp. What is there to figure out? Would any normal person not call the police when their child is drowned in a pool. Wouldn’t a normal person do anything to save their child? Please People!!!
- Caylee Anthony Is Still Dead (blueguardian.wordpress.com)
- Where is The Justice for Caylee Anthony? (socyberty.com)
- No Justice For Caylee (theashhole.wordpress.com)
- Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died (cbsnews.com)
- Jury on Case For Death of Caylee Anthony Dose Not Understand The Difference Between REASONABLE DOUBT AND ANY DOUBT, Featured on Wanted Wednesday. (takingonacause.com)
Afghanistan, Chance Phelps, englewood florida, Facebook, Faces of Freedom, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Holidays, Iraq, Jesus, Kevin Bacon, Marine Corps, Memorial Day, Michael Crescenz, Military, Pledge of Allegiance, Saint Christopher, United States, United States Marine Corps, Veteran, Walter Reed Hospital, World War II
I wanted to let everyone know that with Memorial Day tomorrow, what I feel the day is truly about. For some of you that have lost friends or family , I apologize to you personally and it is not for you who live Memorial day each and every day. Growing up I was taught both at home , school, and church about Memorial day and the respect it so richly deserves. I am worried when I am in a situation where young people no longer stand for the pledge of allegiance. Often, I talk to people who see the holiday as an excuse for a day off. On the side of the glass half full,we have young people who are going off to serve in a branch of the military. Chance Phelps, was a young man who was a Marine thru and thru. The first time I saw this film, I knew the film would win awards for excellence and awards for the superb performance of Kevin Bacon who portrays a Marine officer who asks to serve as the escort for the return home of the decorated war hero Marine Chance Phelps, who was three months short of twenty years old when he lost his life serving our country. Please watch or record the movie for a time when you and family can watch and discuss this together. Chance loved his life, the Marine Corps. and his family. God bless, those he left behind. He was what the best of what America is.Lance Cpl. Chance Phelps, USMC, is also the subject of an essay in the book ‘Faces of Freedom.’ Click the photo to learn more about the book. The young Marine was wearing his Saint Christopher medal when he died, and that was on Good Friday.
- U.S. Troops In Afghanistan Honor Those Lost For Memorial Day (huffingtonpost.com)
- Memorial Day 2011 by Oliver North (surflightroy.net)
- Fallen troops, families honored at Statehouse (dispatch.com)
- Memorial Day Parade to Step Off at VFW (gerritsenbeach.net)
- Keep Their Memory Alive (foxnews.com)
- Keep alive those who made the sacrifice (philly.com)www.chancephelps.org/ So you can contribute and support the memory of Chance Phelps.
Afghanistan, englewood florida, Facebook, Family, Family Resources and Support, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, High school, Home, Jesus, Military, MSNBC, Non-profit organization, Scholarship, Student, Today (NBC program), Today Show, United States, Walter Reed Hospital, Yahoo!, Youtube
Recently on The Today Show, two sisters were featured in a story of how they help our military and their family members,
This is not the first appearance on the Today show for the sisters. The two sisters first appeared years ago when they were young girls. When youngsters, these two sisters came up with a game online you play to help raise much needed funds for families that need help in raising money for training , educational scholarships and more.
Tells of fundraising efforts for our military and their loved ones-and how you can help.
- Inspiring Americans to Recognize and Reach out to our Military Families (whitehouse.gov)
- Helping kids cope when parents at war (knoxnews.com)
- And then they leave (lostinthechaos.wordpress.com)
- A Promise is a Promise, Young Girl Promises To Wear The Bracelet of a P.O.W. She Keeps Her Word and Puts Bracelet in His Casket Forty Years Later! (takingonacause.com)
- Tenor Anthony Kearns Raises Funds for CharityWorks (prnewswire.com)
- Why we need to raise money for our military, a hero read his story-
Bit Of Hope Ranch Englewood Fl., Charles L. Beck, Dodger Stadium, englewood florida, Facebook, gardenartandforevermemories.com, God, Jesus, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Police Department, Probation officer, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco Giants, SWAT, Yahoo!, Youtube
There is still one man suspect, and a woman accomplice, and a child witness. Please folks take a look at the pictures. I realize most who read this will not live in the area that this horrible beating to Bryan Stow took place, but I believe there may be a chance that the very mean people involved may have gone to a new place to avoid being arrested! Thankyou to the parole officer who came forward and gave the much-needed information on Giovni Ramirezan ! Let’s find these people and hold them accountable. God bless, Patsy McCaw-Yager, Englewood, Fl.
To help Brian and his family please see links below The Bryan Stow FundThe Bryan Stow Fund
- Bryan Stow’s Attacker In Custody, Says LAPD Chief (huffingtonpost.com)
- Suspect Arrested In Dodger Stadium Beating of Bryan Stow (thebiglead.com)
- Parole Officer Tip Led To Suspect Arrest In Bryan Stow Attack (laist.com)
- Police arrest suspect in Bryan Stow assault* (laobserved.com)
- Suspect Arrested In Bryan Stow Beating Case [Justice] (deadspin.com)
- Suspect arrested in beating of Giants baseball fan (cnn.com)
- Suspect Arrested in Dodger Stadium Beating of Bryan Stow (abcnews.go.com)
- Parole agent’s tip led to suspect arrest (msn.foxsports.com)
- Bryan Stow Beating: Search Warrants Served (huffingtonpost.com)
- Suspects in Bryan Stow beating charged (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Bryan Stow Reward Increased By LA County Supervisors (huffingtonpost.com)
- Girlfriend of Bryan Stow beating suspect arrested (abclocal.go.com)
- Giovanni Ramirez Cleared of Bryan Stow Assault, Two New Suspects Arrested (sfist.com)